iRentWA has been developed for renters in Western Australia based on residential tenancy laws to give tenants information about their rights and responsibilities as well as handy tools to help throughout a tenancy. This may be helpful for some tenants especially those who have English as a second language.
iRentWA is now available in 5 languages:
- Chinese (simplified)
You can use iRentWA to:
- easily calculate the maximum amount you might have to pay a landlord before moving in;
- save photos of mandatory property condition reports, rental receipts and items that need maintenance or repair;
- set reminders to help you to keep track of rent payment deadlines, routine inspections and proper notice periods;
- get information on the forms you and your landlord must use; and
- find out where to get help
DMIRS does not collect or record personal or location information generated by the iRentWA app unless you send it in Feedback.