Basic wills eligibility test
1. Do you have more than one property (house, unit, block of land)?
2. Do you own property (house, unit, block of land) outside of WA?
3. Do you have children from more than one marriage or relationship?
4. Do you have any family members you want to exclude as a beneficiary?
5. Do you own many belongings and want to reduce estate taxes?
6. Do you own a business, company or shares in a company?
7. Do any of your children have disabilities that require special care instructions in your Will?
8. Do you want any beneficiaries to receive their gifts while your spouse/partner is still alive?